- ANAK PENERUS CITA - CITA BANGSA
- Klarifikasi tentang NTT Big Fight 2
- Satu Jam Karib di Mesjid At Taqwa
- Cegah Mati Mendadak, Puskesmas Kopeta Gelar POSBINDU PTM
- 1.500 Umat Muslim Akan Sholat Id di Lapangan Kota Baru Maumere
- KMP Windu Karsa Dwitya Berlabuh di Pelabuhan Fery Kewapante, Besok Selasa
- Hari Ini Bupati Ende Marsel Petu Dimakamkan, Bupati Sikka: Beliau Selalu Panggil Saya Aji
- Tedang Belajar: Inovasi Kecil Mahasiswa KKN Unipa di Desa Koting B
- Buka Puasa Bareng Warga Ubamoro, Bupati Roby Rayakan Toleransi Kekeluargaan
- Mahasiswa Harus Punya 6 Etika Sukses untuk Memasuki Era Industri 4.0
The Prettiest and Pristine Koka Beach
- 2018, Pemkab Sikka Buka Layanan Satap bagi TKI dan TKA0
- Menaker: Kabupaten Sikka Perlu Punya Layanan Satap bagi TKI dan TKA0
- Bersih Pantai, Sungai, dan Kampung untuk Rayakan HUT0
- Enjoying Maumere from The Cross Hill in Exoctic Cape of Kajuluwu1
- Pesona Kojadoi - Pulau Tanpa Kendaraan Bermotor0
- Maumere Jazz Fiesta Flores0
- Kabupaten Sikka Peroleh Formasi 143 CPNS
- Mulai 1 September, Car Free Day Diberlakukan
- Pemda Sikka Siapkan 380 Beasiswa Kuliah di Maumere
- KM Tol Laut Sabuk Nusantara 101 Segera Diresmikan Bupati Robby
- Formasi CPNS 2018 Sikka Segera Diumumkan
- Dokter Clara Pimpin TC Hillers, Ansar Pesan Tingkatkan Pelayanan
Keterangan: A double-coved white-sand paradise with not another soul’s towel on it. “Get your own bloody beach!” you’d rightfully shout to any lost fool who dare lay foot on it.
Maumere, Berita Sikka
With plenty of scope for adventure, Flores is Indonesia’s perfect antidote to any juice bar-induced Bali cynicism. The Flores Island is surely one of the great destination waiting to be discovered.
Most people visit Indonesia’s Flores Island to go to Komodo and see the Komodo Dragons, but if you can swing time longer than a long weekend getaway, Maumere is definitely another spot worth checking out. Here’s why:
You know that feeling you get when you unwittingly stumble into the most amazing place ever? That’s a little bit of what you will wondering when we ended up on Koka Beach. Located about an hour each way between Ende and Maumere, this perfect piece of paradise is surprisingly quiet for those who fond of natural beauty.
Look at that amazing cove – there’s another cove to the left of this one!
Koka Beach is one of beautiful beaches in Flores. Some people consider the beach as untouchable beach. However, the fact is that long time ago, tourist from Dutch came here to visit tea farming. Most of them know Koka Beach as Dream Beach. It is not surprise because with exotic panorama, visitor who comes here can explore area around the beach.
White and fine sand stretch along the coastline and that assure us that Koka Beach become a hidden paradise. Strolling on soft sand becomes one of favorite activity at evening. Breezing wind from the beach gives you new atmosphere and sensation. That is why most of visitor love to wait the sunset with their friends.
Apart from strolling along the coastline, you also will enjoy two big rocks. These rocks become a separator of two beaches. The clean and blue water in Koka Beach make visitor wants to jump as soon as they arrive. If you decide to snorkel, coral reefs and variety of fishes will accompany you. They look so beautiful with many colors. The natural potential of the beach make anyone who comes to Koka will admire the beauty of beach. The authenticity of the beach is so prominent. This condition make local resident decide to spend their holiday here because Koka Beach is one of favorite destination in Maumere City.
Perfect blue and clear waters
Koka Beach lies at Wolowiro Village, Paga sub-district, Sikka Regency, Maumere City, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. From Maumere City, it takes around 48 km. If you start your journey from Jakarta, Surabaya, Makassar, and Denpasar, you take a flight to Maumere City. Then, you can hire a car and you have to pay around IDR.400,000 – IDR.500,000 or US$41 – US$42 per day.
If you take a car, you will have to park your car for about 2 km from the beach. That is mean you have to walk 2 km to enjoy Koka Beach. If you want practical way, it is better if you ride a motorcycle. By riding a motorcycle, you do not need to do extra effort to reach the beach. The infrastructure becomes a main problem. The road is bad and if you come here in rainy season, it will be harder to reach Koka Beach because the road will be slippery.
See also: Beautiful Koka Beach album
Every weekend, Koka Beach always crowd. Domestic and foreign tourists come here to enjoy the beauty of beach. Once you arrive, you will admire panorama around this area. When the day is sunny, blue sky and clear water become a perfect combination to form incredible scenery. You can walk along the coastline and feel the soft sand. Besides that, when the tide is low, it will be easier for you to see underwater life. Apart from these activities, you also can climb the rocks. From above, you can see a complete view.
From distance, you also can see Nusa Koka Island. A small island looks so amazing. To get there, you can ride a boat. There are some fishermen or local resident who will take you there to enjoy Koka Beach from the middle of sea. Apart from this, you need to know that in Nusa Koka Island, there are snakes. The snakes have black and white colors. You do not need to afraid to them as long as you do not disturb and kill the snakes.
However, if you do not want to swim or snorkel, you can sun bathing and enjoy the rolling of wave. With this beauty, it is not surprise if some foreign tourists love to stay here for weeks. When the wind is strong, the height of wave can be 1.5. For local residents, Koka Beach is their life. They fish and afford their life from ocean. That is why at evening, you will see some kids or adult fishing near the cliffs.
Because the accommodation near the beach is unavailable, it is better if you bring some food and drinking when you come to Koka Beach. Besides that, there is no lodge around the beach. Thus, you only come to Koka to picnic and spend your holiday. (DK)